Thank you for your interest in Riverside Casino & Golf Resort®.
|Cocktail Server||Food & Beverage||Apply|
The Cocktail Server is responsible for serving alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages to guests in the gaming area of the casino. This position requires attention to detail and a positive attitude.
- Serve beverages to patrons on the gaming floor.
- Carry trays of drinks weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Keep service area clean at all times.
- Inform customers of beer, wine, and drink selections.
- Follow all service procedures in the beverage manual.
- Collect money from customers and make accurate change.
- Observe patrons, and if necessary, persuade customers to limit alcohol intake and make arrangements for transportation.
- Perform duties with exceptional customer service skills, being friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guests.
- 18 years of age.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a standing position for up to eight hours.
- Ability to carry trays weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Preferred: 6 months experience
Full-Time to include: Days, Evenings, Overnights, Weekends & Holidays
$5.60/hr. Plus Tips After Attendance Incentive
Riverside Casino & Golf Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.