Thank you for your interest in Riverside Casino & Golf Resort®.
|Restaurant Bartender||Food & Beverage||Apply|
Riverside Casino is looking for experienced bartenders for our café, 22 & Vine. Riverside's food & beverage experience features a scratch made menu along with local craft beers and unique cocktails. Great attitudes and guest service driven are a must for this position. Riverside Casino offers un-matched pay and benefits in addition to opportunities for growth and success.
- Take beverage orders from guests and servers.
- Smile and make eye contact with all guests.
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with 22 & Vine standard drink recipes.
- Learn the names and personally recognize our regular guests
- Complete knowledge of food, wine, liquor and beverage menu.
- Record drink orders accurately in POS system immediately after guest orders, and collect payment. Put receipt into the register system
- Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make change.
- Wash, sterilize & polish glassware.
- Prepare garnishes for drinks
- Maintains bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation and promotion of beverages.
- Present drink menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding all wine, liquor, beer and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas
- Receive and serve food orders to guests seated at the bar.
- Report all equipment problems and bar maintenance issues to restaurant manager.
- Assist the restocking and replenishment of bar inventory and supplies. Let manager know if low on any items.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- Perform all other related tasks deemed necessary by management
- Must be 18 years of age. Be able to communicate and understand the predominate language(s) of our guests. Have working knowledge of beer, wine and liquor and common drink recipes. Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a cash register. Be able to work in standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours). Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds. Currently certified or ability to become Tips certified. Preferred: 6 months experience
Full Time; to include Days, Evenings, Weekends & Holidays
$7.80/hr. + Tips After Attendance Incentive
Riverside Casino & Golf Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.