Thank you for your interest in Riverside Casino & Golf Resort®.
The Security Officer is responsible for protecting customers, employees, and all assets of Riverside Casino and Golf Resort, while providing superior Guest Service.
- Provide first class Guest Service to all internal & external guest.
- Patrol property (casino, hotel, parking lot, and golf course) and ensure the safety of all employees and guests.
- Respond to radio and emergency calls as needed.
- Perform First Aid, CPR, and AED as needed, and maintain certification in these areas when necessary.
- Conduct money transfers and table fills/credits, as well as monitor drops as needed.
- Perform all post duties assigned, to include writing incident reports.
- Works closely with other departments and maintain open communication with all employees.
- Up to 100% Standing.
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must demonstrate interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Customer service experience.
Full-Time to include: Days, Evenings, Overnights, Weekends & Holidays
$13.25/hr After Attendance Incentive
Riverside Casino & Golf Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.