Thank you for your interest in Riverside Casino & Golf Resort®.
|Supervisor - 22 & Vine||Food & Beverage||Apply|
The 22 & Vine Supervisor is responsible for the day to day operations of our restaurant café. You'll be working in a fast paced environment ensuring product and service quality, consistency and team member development on all levels.
- Ensure all 22 & Vine front of house operational quality aspects are met.
- Develop preliminary menu and revise as needed.
- Develop service standards and implement standards in the restaurant.
- Assist 22 & Vine Manager in development and implementation of cost-related parameters for the restaurant.
- Assist 22 & Vine Manager in maintaining expenses to meet budgeted or forecasted goals.
- Assist 22 & Vine Manager in development of bar menu’s and logistics for new restaurant concept.
- Schedule all Front of House staff members while meeting designated payroll costs.
- Comply with all Iowa Department of Health Codes, internal controls, and other government rules and regulations.
- Hire and develop all levels of staff for the restaurant service team.
- Evaluate team members and develop strategies to improve service standards.
- Track inventory, including rotation, par levels, perform physical inventory, and discontinue relevant items.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6 months related experience
Full-Time to include: Days, Evenings, Weekends & Holidays
Riverside Casino & Golf Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.