Thank you for your interest in Riverside Casino & Golf Resort®.
|Server||Food & Beverage||Apply|
The server is responsible for welcoming guests and serving meals while providing friendly and responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all guests. This position serves meals, prepares the bill, and performs side work to prepare for the next shift.
- Greet and inform guests of any specials or recommendations.
- Operate the Micros terminal, collect payments, and make change.
- Take orders and answer questions regarding the menu.
- Deliver food and beverages from kitchen and bar.
- Monitor the guests dining experience to ensure satisfaction with food and service.
- Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station provided.
- Assist other servers during peak periods in delivering food and guest requests.
- Operate POS system to place orders and print checks.
- Maintain clean service areas at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 18 years of age.
- Basic knowledge of math skills and dining room and service functions.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Part-Time to include: Days, Evenings, Weekends & Holidays
$6.05/hr. After Attendance Incentive + Tips
Riverside Casino & Golf Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.