Thank you for your interest in Riverside Casino & Golf Resort®.
|Barback||Food & Beverage||Apply|
The Barback is responsible for maintaining the stock of assigned bars in gaming and non-gaming areas of the casino.
- Keep all assigned bar areas stocked and in compliance with rules and regulations set by the Beverage Manager.
- Inventory supplies in stockroom and notify the Supervisor when an order is needed.
- Provide exceptional guest service to customers while assisting bartender.
- Clean bar area and equipment.
- Assist with bartender duties as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 18 years of age.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a standing position for up to eight hours.
- Bartending experience strongly preferred.
Full-Time to include: Days, Evenings, Overnights, Weekends & Holidays
$7.80/hr. After Attendance Incentive + Tips
Riverside Casino & Golf Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.