Thank you for your interest in Riverside Casino & Golf Resort®.
|Bartender||Food & Beverage||Apply|
The Bartender is responsible for mixing and serving beverages to guests and filling orders for cocktail waitresses. This position requires the ability to multi-task by entertaining customers while mixing cocktails.
- Arrange bottles and glasses to create attractive displays.
- Create bar menus and drink recipes.
- Check identification of customers to verify age requirements.
- Serve appetizers, cocktails, wine, and beer to customers.
- Assist patrons with the selection of wine and liquor.
- Clean bar area and equipment.
- Collect money from customers and make accurate change.
- Slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks.
- Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons.
- Order liquors and supplies for bar area.
- Observe guests, and if necessary, persuade customers to limit alcohol intake and provide transportation arrangements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 18 years of age.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a standing position for up to eight hours.
- Ability to carry trays weighing up to 25 lbs.
- 6 months experience.
Full-Time to include: Days, Evenings, Weekends & Holidays
$7.80/hr + Tips After Attendance Incentive
Riverside Casino & Golf Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.