Thank you for your interest in Riverside Casino & Golf Resort®.
The Retail Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the duties of Guest Service Representatives in the Retail store area. This position must ensure that all retail items are available and stocked, price values are correct and listed in the POS system, and guests are properly accommodated
- Provide exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Responsible for implementing operating and scheduling procedures set forth by Retail Manager and Marketing Director.
- Assists Retail Manager on stocking, displaying and rotating inventory.
- Responsible for monthly inventories.
- Reports any variances to Retail Manager.
- Assists Retail Manager on training and maintaining an effective sales staff.
- Responsible for maintaining employee cash drawer counts.
- Maintains entertainment ticket supply and sales.
- Authorizes overrides for comps and/or redemptions per Manager’s policies.
- Assists in the coordination of promotions, contests and giveaways related for assigned retail area.
- Works to resolve customer complaints and questions regarding any discrepancy concerning assigned area before contacting Retail Manager.
- Works with Executive Casino Hosts and Casino Hosts in issuing comps and or redemptions as it relates to the Retail.
- Creates displays and promotes inventory.
- Point of reference for information on casino events, entertainment and time schedules for other outlets.
- Assures the Representatives are adhering to all company rules and regulations, including but not limited to confidentiality of customer files and habits, proper distribution of promotional material and entries, proper handling of files and data.
- Assists Retail manager in evaluation of employee performance.
- Provides Retail Manager monthly reports on Sales, Open to buy and other needed reports.
- Ensures proper department uniform, appearance and grooming standards are followed.
- Attends all company required training.
- Complies with all Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission Rules and Regulations and any other local, state or federal guidelines.
- Must be able to be approved for and maintain a valid gaming license.
- Adheres to all safety guidelines.
- Meets company attendance requirements.
- May be required to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to obtain a class C license Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills Must demonstrate organization skills and ability to multi-task.
Full-Time to include: Days, Evenings, Weekends & Holidays
$16.25/hr. After Attendance Incentive
Riverside Casino & Golf Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.