Thank you for your interest in Riverside Casino & Golf Resort®.
The Cage Cashier Supervisor is responsible for the day to day operations of the cage and vault. The Supervisor must ensure that Cage Cashiers perform all job duties with accuracy. This position must accurately complete all paperwork associated with balancing and maintaining a vault inventory, as well as handle customer disputes.
- Provide exceptional guest service to all internal and external customers.
- Coach and train Cage Cashiers in policies and procedures.
- Handle all money and chip transactions accurately.
- Complete necessary paperwork associated with balancing and maintaining a vault inventory.
- Comply with all IRGC rules and regulations, as well as federal, state, and local guidelines.
- Maintain courteous and effective working relationships with others.
- Follow all Cage policies and procedures. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous money handling experience.
- High school Diploma or GED 1 year supervisory experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Effective supervisory and coaching skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of interpersonal and communication skills.
Full-Time to include: Evenings, Overnights, Weekends & Holidays
$16.51/hr After Attendance Incentive
Riverside Casino & Golf Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.