Thank you for your interest in Riverside Casino & Golf Resort®.
|Sportsbook - Lead Cashier||Table Games||Apply|
The Sportsbook Lead Cashier is responsible for verifying tickets, issuing tickets, cashing out tickets, and maintaining the general operation of the sports wagering area. As a Lead Cashier, in absence of a manager/supervisor oversees daily operations of the Sportsbook area and provides oversight/direction as appropriate to Sportsbook Cashiers. Effectively handles guest concerns, to include those escalated from the Sportsbook Cashier. At the end of each shift, will be responsible for reconciling the assigned cash drawer..
- Provide exceptional guest service to all customers.
- Process wager requests from guests and input them into the wagering system
- Pays all winning bets according to proper odds to ensure that winning players receive accurate payments
- Provides oversight to daily Sportsbook operations, to include direction as needed to the Sportsbook Cashiers.
- Accountable for assigned Cashier Bank and reconcile at the end of the shift.
- Handle a large volume of money efficiently and accurately.
- Accurately record and update the MTL for Cash In and Cash Out transaction.
- Obtain required documentation from guests when they reach CTR level.
- Responsible for being a subject matter expert on all Sportsbook wagering options and using this expertise to educate our guests on all the various wagering options.
- Be aware of any unusual or suspicious betting habits and report promptly to a supervisor.
- Manage and effectively resolve guest issues/complaints, to include responsibility for handling escalated issues/complaints from the Cashier.
- Maintain and update betting boards for guests to view.
- Responsible for accurate processing of voided transactions
- Must follow all Elite Sportsbook Policies and Procedures.
- Must attend required training including BSA/AML compliance.
- Complies with all Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission Rules and Regulations and any other local, state, or federal guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school Diploma or GED
- Demonstrated knowledge of sports betting lines, odds and betting options
- Minimum of 12 months prior experience utilizing computer systems to perform work
- Demonstrated ability communicate effectively with guests
- Minimum of 6 months of prior cash handling experience, preferable in a high volume setting.
- Demonstrated ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Minimum age requirement of 18 to work on gaming floor and the sports wagering area.
- Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Preferred: Prior work experience in the sportsbook or related sports industry.
Full-Time & Part-Time to include: Days, Evenings, Overnights, Weekends & Holidays
$16.25/hr. + Tips After Attendance Incentive
Riverside Casino & Golf Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.