Thank you for your interest in Riverside Casino & Golf Resort®.
|Chef de Cuisine-Ruthie's Steak and Seafood Fine Dining||Food & Beverage||Apply|
Riverside Casino & Golf Resort is looking for an experienced Chef de Cuisine for our premiere Fine Dining restaurant, Ruthie’s Steak and Seafood. The Chef de Cuisine will be given the opportunity to embellish their creative side and showcase their skills via rotating seasonal menus, catering to an elite group, while providing a one of a kind Fine Dining experience. Join us now in becoming the face of our flagship restaurant.
- Must have extensive culinary knowledge
- Responsible for all culinary quality aspects of the department
- Create preliminary department menu development
- Develop menu recipe cards and food production specifications to ensure quality, consistency and portion control measures.
- Develop a food program that meets designated food cost goals.
- Scheduling culinary staff members and meetings designated payroll costs.
- Facilitate kitchen organization for fast and efficient functionality and service.
- Establish and coordinate a program that meets all Iowa Department of Health, Internal controls and government rules and regulations.
- Must be able to obtain all necessary licenses as required by local, state and federal governments.
- Track systematically, all critical areas of food productions and ware-washing including food temperatures and sanitation levels.
- Responsible for the hiring and development of all levels of the culinary team
- Facilitate periodic team member evaluations and cultivate development strategies.
- Responsible for all food service inventories including rotation, par levels, periodic physical inventories and discontinued inventory items.
- Coordinate new food inventory items with the Food & Beverage Director and Purchasing manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 4-5 years Culinary Management
- 2 years Fine Dining experience
- Culinary Degree: Preferred, Not Required
Full Time to include Days, Swings, Weekends, and Holidays.
Riverside Casino & Golf Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.