Thank you for your interest in Riverside Casino & Golf Resort®.
|Hotel Guest Services Representative||Hotel||Apply|
The Front Desk Representative is responsible for the registration of guests staying in the hotel, as well as communicating hotel services and any promotions. This position must be focused on providing the highest level of guest service, as it has a direct impact on the guest experience while staying at the resort.
- Efficiently check guests in and out of the hotel and administer hotel policies and procedures.
- Assist the reservation center in taking, modifying, and canceling guest reservations, noting any special requests.
- Operate the hotel phone system using friendly and professional service.
- Handle all shift cash transactions accurately.
- Communicate hotel facilities and services to all guests, as well as local area facilities and points of interest.
- Coordinate with other departments to fill special guest requests or to resolve problems.
- Understand and follow all hotel emergency procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information and hotel data.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Resolve problems quickly and accurately, and follow directions thoroughly.
- Perform functions under frequent time pressure in an interruptive environment.
- Work cohesively with a team to accomplish assigned duties
- High School Diploma or GED
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Maintain courteous and effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to work under time pressure with a positive attitude.
- Basic computer literacy & capabilities.
- Ability to type more than 35 words per minute.
Full-Time to include: Evenings, Weekends & Holidays
$12.25/hr After Attendance Incentive
Riverside Casino & Golf Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.