Thank you for your interest in Riverside Casino & Golf Resort®.
The Housekeeper is responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of guest rooms, floor corridors, and public areas. This position has a direct impact on the guest experience, so the associate must be focused on providing efficient services and the highest levels of quality
- Perform cleaning in all areas of hotel by mopping, vacuuming, dusting, making beds, and other duties as assigned.
- Replenish guest rooms with needed amenities and linens, and remove used items.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Resolve problems quickly and accurately, and follow directions thoroughly.
- Perform functions under frequent time pressure in an interruptive environment.
- Answer questions for guests regarding local area facilities and points of interest.
- Work with supervisor/manager, if necessary, to resolve any guest requests or complaints.
- Work cohesively with a team to accomplish assigned duties
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills. Maintain courteous and effective working relationships with others. Ability to work under time pressure with a positive attitude. Prior Housekeeping or equivalent cleaning experience.
Full-Time to include: Days, Weekends & Holidays.
$13.25/hr After Attendance Incentive
Riverside Casino & Golf Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.