Thank you for your interest in Riverside Casino & Golf Resort®.
|Golf Supervisor||Golf Course||Apply|
This position serves to assist the Head Golf Pro and Golf Pro management in the management of the golf operations, including daily oversight of staff to ensure they are carrying out their responsibility of providing first class service to golf guests.
- Provide exceptional guest service to all customers.
- Manage and coordinate the golf schedule along with daily play.
- Oversee daily operations of staff, to include scheduling, coaching and providing daily direction.
- Partner effectively with other departments to ensure flawless execution of guest events.
- Prepare tournament budgets for each event.
- Quality preparations and presentations and timely results sheets for all events.
- Assist in creating and managing the merchandise plan.
- Assist with all teaching programs
- Responsible for managing to a budget.
- Assist in hiring & replacement of staff & on-boarding training.
- Iowa Racing & Gaming Commission license or ability to obtain
Full Time; Days, Evenings, Weekends
$14.42 + $1.25/hr Pay Incentive
Riverside Casino & Golf Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.