Thank you for your interest in Riverside Casino & Golf Resort®.
This position is responsible for the successful operation of the Hotel Front Desk and Casino Call Center. The Manager ensures superior guest service and employee satisfaction while meeting department financial goals; Reports to Director of Hotel and works as a strategic member of management through understanding Riverside Casino and Golf Resort vision and strategies, culture and business processes; Responsible for the quality, consistency and presentation of all services delivered to our guests while ensuring department adheres to all regulations, company policies and procedures.
- Provide exceptional Guest Service to all customers & co-workers.
- Establish a positive environment for profit, productivity and fun!
- Develop, implement and enforce guest service performance objectives and scripts. Review systems routinely to ensure objectives are met.
- Lead, motivate and direct Hotel Supervisors and team members. Responsible for the success of employee recruitment, retention, coaching, and discipline.
- Provide guidance on a variety of issues that impact the performance, management and development of the Hotel.
- Delegate responsibilities and tasks as necessary while maintaining fulfillment of the company mission.
- Monitor activities that affect efficiencies and effectiveness of the Hotel Front Desk including, but not limited to room inventory, rates, yield management, player tracking systems, PBX, PMS, DELPHI, WWW & GDS reservations.
- Maintain confidentiality of department and company documents.
- Review Department activities with Director of Hotel while providing recommendations for improvement.
- Oversee team member schedules according to business forecast, payroll budget guidelines and productivity for efficient utilization of manpower. Ensure department team meetings are held on a regular basis to remove communication barriers; increase productivity and overall employee & guest satisfaction.
- Implement Comp authority as designated by Director.
- Work within budgetary guidelines; Compile data for accurate reporting of department activities.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time-sensitive pressure in an interruptive environment.
- Works closely and effectively with all department managers to maintain a cohesive environment. Maintain open communication with Resort management to efficiently operate the Hotel department.
- Resolve guests’ complaints, conduct investigation and take immediate appropriate action. Implement service recovery actions to remedy service failures.
- Maintain highest occupancy levels working closely with group sales and marketing regarding groups and special events.
- Participate in all strategy meetings.
- Iowa Racing & Gaming Commission license or ability to obtain. Ability to lead, motivate & direct employees. Ability to delegate & oversee daily operations of department. Must be detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, proactive and possess excellent verbal and written skills. Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, database and electronic mail software. Alcohol Awareness Certification (T.I.P.S.) Previous hotel experience and college degree preferred or equivalent work experience. 3-5 years Managerial or Supervisory experience in successful high volume hotel/resort.
• Full-time to include days, nights, holidays & weekends. Flexible scheduling required.
Riverside Casino & Golf Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.