Thank you for your interest in Riverside Casino & Golf Resort®.
|Valet Services Attendant||Valet||Apply|
The Valet Attendant is responsible for parking and retrieving guests’ vehicles, handling of luggage and personal items, along with golf equipment. This position is also responsible for greeting guests and providing timely service, as well as providing assistance to those with special accommodations.
- Greet all patrons in a positive and friendly manner.
- Maintain a working knowledge of company facilities, activities, and special events on the property.
- Park and retrieve guests/vehicles.
- Possess ability to operate vehicles with manual or automatic transmission.
- Maintain ability to operate company shuttles in a safe and responsible manner.
- Ensure safety for all passengers as they enter and exit the company shuttle.
- Ensure that all vehicles are checked for damage, ticketed, locked, and keys are returned to Valet Booth.
- Maintain security of vehicle keys in an orderly manner.
- Move guest golf equipment from the front of the casino to the Pro Shop.
- Move guest baggage and personal belongings from the front of the casino to the guest’s hotel room.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Ability to obtain acceptable MVR according to set standards, and ability to operate vehicles with manual or automatic transmission.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Thorough knowledge of driving/roadway laws and regulations.
- Willingness to work in all weather conditions with proper attire
Full-Time to include: Days, Evenings, Weekends & Holidays
$7.30/hr + Tips After Attendance Incentive
Riverside Casino & Golf Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.