Thank you for your interest in Riverside Casino & Golf Resort®.
|Barista||Food & Beverage||Apply|
The Express Attendant is responsible for welcoming guests, operating the POS cash registers, serving meals while providing friendly and responsive guest service to all customers to create an exceptional dining experience. This position also prepares meals & the bill, and performs side work to prepare for the next shift.
- Greet and inform guests of any specials or recommendations.
- Operate the Micros terminal, collect payments, and make change. Take orders and answer questions regarding the menu.
- Keep and accurate count of money in cash drawer.
- Maintain knowledge of outlet layout, menu items, and nightly features.
- Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Keep dining area neat and clean at all times (chairs, tables, floors).
- Perform assigned side-work duties.
- Report all guest incidents and complaints immediately to supervisor.
- Smile and make eye contact with all guests.
- Perform all other related tasks deemed necessary by management.
- Basic knowledge of math skills and dining room and service functions. Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work in a standing position for up to seven hours.
Part-Time to include: Overnights, Weekends & Holidays
$11.75/hr After Attendance Incentive
Riverside Casino & Golf Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.